The premier text for therapeutic exercise!
Here is all the guidance you need to customize interventions for individuals with movement dysfunction. You’ll find the perfect balance of theory and clinical technique—in-depth discussions of the principles of therapeutic exercise and manual therapy and the most up-to-date exercise and management guidelines.
Full-color videos show you how!
A complete video library of basic therapeutic exercises and techniques online at www.DavisPlus.com shows you how to achieve the best results for range of motion, stretching, joint mobilization, resistance, and spinal stabilization. You will also find supplemental tables and boxes and a glossary.
- Superb art program, including anatomical illustrations, line drawings, photographs, and radiographs
- “Focus on Evidence” boxes summarizing current literature
- “Management Guideline” boxes
- “Pathology/Surgical Procedure” and “Preferred Practice Pattern tables
- "Post-Surgery Outcome" boxes
- Clinical examples throughout.
- Case studies at the end of selected chapters
- Clinical laboratory activities and questions for critical thinking and discussion at the end of every chapter