Can be used as a base oil for the dilution of essential oils to make aromatherapy massage oils.
Suitable for all skin types
Botanical name: Buxus chinensis
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used as a base oil for the dilution of essential oils to make aromatherapy massage oils or treatment blends
- Readily absorbed leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft
- Assists skin problems such as psoriasis and eczema
- When applied to the scalp, jojoba oil acts to regulate sebum
Typical fatty acid profile: Oleic (13.9%), linoleic (0.3%), linolenic (0.2%), eicosenoic (71.2%), erucic (11.2%)
Method of extraction: Cold Pressed
How to use: Use Jojoba Oil with essential oils in a massage blend or apply directly to the face or body.
Ingredients: buxus chinensis (jojoba oil) certified organic