This item is currently on backorder but you can still purchase it now and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
** Please note: E-books are not an automatic download, the access code will be sent to you manually**
The new fourth edition of this popular handbook has been revised and updated to equip contemporary students with the written and oral communication guidelines they need to succeed at university and beyond.
Suitable for use across all disciplines, the handbook provides successful approaches to researching, writing and referencing, along with a wealth of examples and practical tips for preparing and presenting oral reports, essays and assignments.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
The internet and social media are now tightly interwoven into modern communication and, as such, play a key role in education, business and recruitment. Therefore, specific information relating to the usage of ePortfolios, Wikis and Weblogs for assessment; the role of Turnitin and Wikipedia; and techniques for determining the quality of on-line sources has been included. Techniques for using social media effectively in the job application process are also discussed.
• consistent guidelines for students of all subject disciplines to use across all of their university studies
• a clear outline of the minimum requirements for formal presentation of written and oral work
• an easy way for university lecturers to apply a consistent approach in the assessment of students’ formal work, irrespective of department, course or level of study
• a clear demonstration to students that good communication skills play an integral role in their studies and will prove essential in their careers
• a concluding chapter dedicated to aiding students in their quest for employment, offering support to students beyond their degree.
We are the official textbook site for Endeavour College of Natural Health, and an online retail destination for health and wellness, complementary medicine and natural therapies, sport and nutrition.
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox.
There are currently no products in this collection.
About the Endeavour Bookstore
Endeavour Bookstore is the official textbook site for Endeavour College of Natural Health, and an online retail destination for health and wellness, complementary medicine and natural therapies, sport and nutrition.
Get in Touch
Please contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for, there is always a real person waiting to offer assistance.
Phone: (07) 3253 9525
We aim for same day/next day postal dispatch on items in stock wherever possible, but please be aware we operate with a small dispatch team and during peak periods orders can take 7-10 business days from the time of placement to be dispatched. We thank you for your understanding in advance.
Please note campus pick-ups are currently not available due to COVID-19 restrictions.