Shipping and Delivery Information
We pick and pack from our own fully stocked warehouse. Occasionally an item may not be in stock - in which case we will let you know within 24 hours. Should you require urgent delivery, or have special delivery requirements, please contact us at email@example.com.
We use Australia Post and Fastway Couriers to deliver parcels to our customers. Depending on where you are located, one delivery option may be more suitable than the other.
We operate with a small dispatch team and during peak periods orders can take 7-10 business days from the time of placement to be dispatched. We thank you for your understanding in advance.
- SE QLD: 2–3 business days.
- NSW, ACT: 4–5 business days.
- VIC & SA: 5–7 business days.
- WA, TASMANIA METRO AREAS: 5–10 business days.
- REMOTE AREAS: 7–10 business days.
We offer pick up for Brisbane orders from our warehouse located on the ground floor of the Endeavour Brisbane campus at 269 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley. (Access via Ballow Street)
Our collection times are Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 3pm. PLEASE NOTE: You must collect your items within 12 weeks of the purchase date. After this time your order will be marked as ‘abandoned’.
There is a “loading zone” out the front of the building, otherwise there is street parking, or parking at McWhirters and Valley Metro.
Please call us on arrival and we will bring your order out to you by the café at the front of the building. Our phone number is 3253 9525. Feel free to contact us should you require further assistance.
Loss & damage
- It is your responsibility to advise us should an order delivery be late, incorrect or damaged. Please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. Should an order be lost in transit, damaged or incorrect, we may not send replacement items immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion following our investigations.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. If your order does not arrive, please contact us so we can investigate further.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery. If your order does not arrive, please contact us so we can investigate further.
Endeavour Bookstore offers international shipping to most countries outside of Australia. If you require more information regarding international shipping, please contact us directly so we can assist you further.