Shipping and Delivery Information
We pick and pack from our own fully stocked warehouse. Occasionally an item may not be in stock - in which case we will let you know within 24-48 hours. Should you require urgent delivery, or have special delivery requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Australia Post and Fastway Couriers to deliver parcels to our customers. Depending on where you are located, one delivery option may be more suitable than the other.
We operate with a small dispatch team and consequently orders can take approximately 7-10 business days from the time of placement to be dispatched. We thank you for your understanding in advance.
- SE QLD: 2–3 business days.
- NSW, ACT: 4–5 business days.
- VIC & SA: 5–7 business days.
- WA, TASMANIA METRO AREAS: 5–10 business days.
- REMOTE AREAS: 7–10 business days.
**Please note due to current state of lockdowns across the nation, Endeavour will no longer be providing a Local Pick Up service for any of our campuses
Loss & damage
- It is your responsibility to advise us should an order delivery be late, incorrect or damaged. Please contact us immediately on email@example.com. Should an order be lost in transit, damaged or incorrect, we may not send replacement items immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion following our investigations.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. If your order does not arrive, please contact us so we can investigate further.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery. If your order does not arrive, please contact us so we can investigate further.
Endeavour Bookstore offers international shipping to most countries outside of Australia. If you require more information regarding international shipping, please contact us directly so we can assist you further.