The Botanical Medicine Manual is the best multidisciplinary, integrated guide available for students, clinicians & instructors. This is a book gives top quality content that you will refer to often in class, for board exams & in practice.Topics include: Study tips, Botanical Actions Constituents Pharmacy Monographs Nutrition Carbohydrates Proteins, Fats, Fiber and much more evidence-informed medicine.
- 150+ botanicals used in practice, rapid review design
- 1000+ Illustrations & Images – eBook versions
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (AHG, DC, DO, DTCM, MD, ND, PhD, RMT)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for NPLEX, Board Exams, OSCEs & Practical Review
Author: Marissa Marciano and Nikita Vizniak