Ganesa Incense is a company started at the Sunshine Coast in Australia.
Their products are lovingly hand-made with the best possible essential/fragrant oils sourced worldwide to make this incredible incense.
Each superb incense is packaged in a beautiful and biodegradable water hyacinth tube. Each tube holds 20 sticks with a burn time of approximately 45 minutes each.
The freshness of these incense will have you enjoying the fragrance through the day, long after the last embers have died out.
Current Fragrances available:
- Amber - This fragrance is a classic – rich and woody, with a honey-like sweetness
- Desert Rose - A rich full rose scent with a hint of the Australian bush
- Buddhawood - A native Australian essential oil that has a soothing bush fragrance with a note of licquorice
- Vanilla - Soothing for the heart and soul.
- Sandalwood - Inner unity, serenity, clears negative energy
- Coconut Cove - Calming, relaxing, easy to relax with this one, reminds us of holidays
- Lemongrass - Reviving, stimulating, gets things going.
- Lemon Myrtle - The Australian tree endemic to subtropical rainforests of central and south-eastern Queensland, the fragrance is softer than lemongrass, with a woody warmth
- Kashmir - Looking for love, a gentle aphrodisiac, a lovely blend of the more gentle oils.
- Nag Champa - Classic meditation blend of 172 oils.
Frankincense - Frankincense is still used in religious ceremonies today, Roman Emperor Nero at his wifes funeral burned more Frankincense than Arabia could produce in a year.
- Siberian Musk - Lost in time, said to be a formula from a Russian Monk in search of self realisation.
- Tibet - A bestseller, this incense is made with sacred, exotic and expensive oils.
*Not currently available for international orders*