This book is the essential reference for naturopathic hydrotherapy written by 2 pioneering naturopathic physicians, Wade Boyle and Andre Saine. The techniques are based on Dr. O. G. Carroll's constitutional hydrotherapy treatments and adhere to the basic principles & philosophy of hydrotherapy.Lectures in Naturopathic Hydrotherapy is divided into three sections:
Basic Principles- 10 lectures,
Demonstrations- 16 lectures, and
Constitutional Approach- 10 lectures.
A bibliography and index are also included.
Topics covered include:
- Philosophy of Naturopathic Hydrotherapy
- Manipulation of circulation by hot and cold
- Fever and Naturopathic Hydrotherapy Sitz bath Enemas Salt glow
- Healing crisis Management of acute and chronic disease
- Hydrotherapy and nutrition, botanical medicine, and electrotherapy