*Please note that this is the new updated version of, "Physical Assessment"
"Don't guess, Assess." - Every doctor and therapist should own evidence-informed Orthopedic Assessment, designed as a quick reference guide for students, instructors and healthcare providers. This text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
The content, illustrations and layout format are designed to be useful during practice, and in the classroom for procedures, interpretation, clinical notes, ranking, and supportive videos accessible online.
- Over 3500 Illustrations & Images
- Regional learning objectives and tests
- Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Pocket-Sized & Portable
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Licensure & Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice