Saks and Allsop's Researching Health offers a comprehensive introduction to research methods for healthcare students. The new third edition includes important theoretical updates, and further international content, with contributors covering a number of specialisms and providing perspectives on core topics from Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Portugal, Canada, and Spain.
There are also 6 new chapters:
- Principles of Health Research
- Methods of Sampling in Qualitative Health Research
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Using secondary data in health research
- Online research in health
- Evaluating health research
The book is supported by case studies, end-of-chapter exercises, annotated further reading, and access to online resources for both students and lecturers, consisting of SAGE journal articles, web links, PowerPoint slides, and Teaching notes for each chapter.