"You're not conscious unless you sleep"
A ground-breaking text by Dr Reza Samvat (Chiropractor) & leading Clinical Nutritionist Henry Osiecki
Sleep, Health & Consciousness – A Physician’s Guide extensively covers all aspects of sleep – from Consciousness & Dreaming to the impact of sleep on the Immune System. Comprehensively discussing common sleep disorders, it also offers practical nutritional recommendations.
An invaluable text containing comprehensive information on:
- What happens during sleep, when & why?
- Dreaming – Physiological aspects & Meaning of Dreams
- Women & Sleep including: Pregnancy, Menopause & overall lifestyle
- Sleep Disorders – from Infants to Adolescence
- The Role of Sleep in the detoxification of the body
- Sleep, Mediation & Hypnosis
- The Influence of Drugs on Sleep
Sleep, Health & Consciousness – A Physician’s Guide:
- Offers Practical Sleeping Protocols for Initiating Sleep & Specific Sleeping Protocols for common disorders such as Insomnia, Nightmares & Sleep Apnoea
- Outlines numerous vital Exercise and Breathing Techniques to reduce the symptoms of sleep disorders
- Discusses the effects of common diets on sleep & provides a comprehensive list of recommended herbs to improve sleep
- Includes chiropractic approaches to sleep problems
Henry Osiecki is better known in the industry as an award-winning biochemist, who introduced a number of key nutrients to the Australian market, including CoQ10, Lipoic Acid, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Glucosamine. He received the CMA’s Lady Cilento Award 2018, the industry's most prestigious accolade, for his outstanding contribution to the industry throughout his career.