The ultimate guide to overcoming stress and overwhelm.
It’s common today to hear people talk about how they feel overwhelmed. There are also plenty who put on a brave face, when behind closed doors it’s a different story.
Where is this stress coming from? Is it really our tasks, duties and responsibilities—or is it something deeper? And why are stress levels continuing to rise?
The answer: our invisible loads.
Our invisible load is the stress we carry, that no one sees, that drives how we think and feel. From the physical load on our body, to the emotional load in our mind, this invisible load is what really sits at the heart of our stress. And until we learn to unpack this, reducing our experience of stress will be almost impossible.
- What’s truly behind your stress
- How to spot the physical signs of stress
- What your sex hormones can communicate to you about your stress
- How to decipher if your thyroid is adding to your level of stress
- Where you might be stuck in victim-mentality or people-pleasing mode
- What a desire for control is really about
- If you’ve inadvertently masked your sadness as stress
- How to stress-proof your thinking
- Full of practical wisdom, solutions, and strategies, The Invisible Load offers lifelong tools to guide you to live life with less stress.