An invaluable new text by leading Clinical Nutritionist Henry Osiecki & Stephen Eddey
The Power of Clinical Nutrition in Cardiovascular & Respiratory Conditions comprehensively details the development of many Cardiovascular & Respiratory Conditions, discusses contributing & risk factors & offers nutritional recommendations & supplement options.
This is a practical tool containing comprehensive information on:
- The causes of Cardiovascular Conditions & Atherosclerosis
- Cardiovascular Disorders such as: Angina, Palpitations, Hypertension
- Diet & Exercise for Cardiovascular Conditions
- Risk factors & Treatment options for Sleep Apnoea
- The onset of Asthma & Childhood Asthma Prevention
- Hay fever, Sinusitis & Cystic Fibrosis
Offers numerous nutritional strategies catered for specific conditions, illnesses & diseases
Extensively profiles many conditions & disease states to explain the reasons behind the onset of numerous Cardiovascular & Respiratory Conditions
Contains over a hundred figures & diagrams illustrating various disease processes & showing the overall effect of nutritional strategies
This is a must have for any clinician, student or for anyone who strives for optimal health!
Henry Osiecki is better known in the industry as an award-winning biochemist, who introduced a number of key nutrients to the Australian market, including CoQ10, Lipoic Acid, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Glucosamine. He received the CMA’s Lady Cilento Award 2018, the industry's most prestigious accolade, for his outstanding contribution to the industry throughout his career.